Retail Value: $65,750.85
Retail Value: $66,588.90
Retail Value: $65,750.85
Retail Value: $66,588.90
50/50 must be purchased in conjunction with main lottery.
CURRENT JACKPOT IS
The Saskatchewan Elks Association exists to promote provincial projects and to unite, promote, and encourage members and Lodges in fulfilling the Elks of Canada Mission and Vision on a smaller scale.
Mission: A Canadian volunteer organization of men and women serving communities.
Vision: To be the best volunteer organization in Canadian communities.
The Saskatchewan Elks solicit donations to help Saskatchewan residents with grants for medical needs, operate the Seniors Homes, and make significant contributions to the Sask. Pediatric Auditory Rehabilitation Centre (SPARC) in Saskatoon.
Our 2023 Final Grand Prize Draw Winner:
Scott Wood of Saskatoon won their choice of truck or cash with Ticket Number: ELKB200006005
Our 2023 50/50 Draw Winner:
Robert D Strnad of Porcupine Plain won $45,730.00 CASH with Ticket Number: ELKI900066086
Our 2023 Early Bird Draw Winner:
Adam Strube of Moose Jaw won $5,000 CASH with Ticket Number: ELKD400545026
Our 2023 Loyalty Draw Winner:
Gerald Daviduke of Saskatoon won $2,500 CASH with Ticket Number: ELKD400028010
Our 2022 Final Grand Prize Draw Winner:
Peter Garton of Regina won his choice of truck with Ticket Number: ELKD400092023
Our 2022 50/50 Draw Winner:
Michael Saxon of Battleford won $40,082.50 CASH with Ticket Number: ELKH800219036
Our 2022 Early Bird Draw Winner:
Trudy Labarowski of Pennant won $5,000 CASH with Ticket Number: ELKA100391001
Our 2022 Loyalty Draw Winner:
Gerry How of Humboldt won $2,500 CASH with Ticket Number: ELKD400132019
How can tickets be purchased?
Where can tickets be purchased?
What methods of payment are accepted?
Online: MasterCard, Visa.
What are the ticket prices for the Sask Elks Trucks and Bucks Lottery?
1 for $25
5 for $50
20 for $75
50 for $100
Maximum 175,000 tickets sold
What are the 50/50 ticket prices?
1 Ticket for $10
5 Tickets for $25
25 Tickets for $50
50 Tickets for $75
100 Tickets for $100
Maximum 200,000 tickets sold
Can I purchase 50/50 tickets seperately?
A. 50/50 tickets must be ordered in conjunction with your Sask Elks Trucks and Bucks Lottery ticket. Separate 50/50 orders will not be accepted after your original Sask Elks Trucks and Bucks Lottery ticket order date.
What is the 50/50 Draw prize?
The 50/50 prize is 50% of gross ticket sales. The maximum 50/50 payout is $100,000.
How long does it take to receive my e-tickets?
E-tickets should arrive in your email inbox in approximately 15 minutes
What are the cutoff dates and draw dates?
|May 10, 2023 @11:59pm||May 17, 2023 @11am|
Early Bird Draw
|June 21, 2023 @11:59pm||June 28,2023 @11am|
Main Draw & 50/50
|July 12, 2023 @11:59pm||July 19, 2023 @11am|
When are the winners going to be published?
Winners will be published on the website within 10 days following the draw date.
How many prizes can be won?
Sask Elks Trucks and Bucks Lottery – 3 prizes.
1x Grand Prize, 1 x $2,500 Loyalty Prize & 1 x $5,000 Early Bird Prize
50/50 – 1 jackpot prize up to $100,000
What is the total retail value of all the prizes?
Sask Elks Trucks and Bucks Lottery $74,088.90
How many years has the lottery been active?
This is the 3rd year of the Sask Elks Trucks and Bucks Lottery.
What is the licence number for the Sask Elks Trucks and Bucks and 50/50 Lottery?
Is the ticket tax deductible/do you get a tax receipt?
No there is no tax receipt issued and the ticket is not tax deductible
Must the ticket purchaser and the name on the ticket be over the age of 18 years?
When ordering on-line, do I get an e-mail confirmation?
Are ticket purchasers eligible for all prizes?
Each stub is eligible for all prizes for the lottery purchased except those not received prior to published cut-off dates.
Can tickets be put in the name of a corporation or business?
Yes. Should the ticket be a winner, the prize is then awarded to the corporation or business
And the person who claims the prize must be able to prove they are an authorized officer of
How many names can be put on a ticket?
Should a purchaser want to put more than 2 names on a ticket it is recommended that the purchaser keep record of who is involved with the purchase. The licensee will not be responsible for any conflict between joint ticket purchases. In the event of a winning ticket stub having more than one name the lottery will award the prize to any individual whose name is listed on the stub. The licensee is not responsible for resolving any disputes, which may arise from the different individuals.
Can people order from outside the province of Saskatchewan?
Any purchaser who RESIDES OUTSIDE OF SASKATCHEWAN BUT IS PHYSICALLY WITHIN
SASKATCHEWAN AT TIME OF PURCHASE may purchase a ticket. The Sask Elks Trucks and Bucks
Lottery is not responsible for provincial or federal taxes imposed on a prize exported out of
Who cannot purchase tickets?
The Lottery Manager, Board Members and Executive Management Staff of the Saskatchewan Elks Association and Foundation, employees of Stride Management Corp., and anyone under the age of 18. The Licensee will advise all purchasers not to include the name of anyone under the age of 18 on the ticket due to the requirements of the Public Trustee Act.
RULES GOVERNING OPERATION OF A RAFFLE
Licence # LR22-0143
1) Age limit for ticket purchasers is 18 years and over. Purchase must be made in the province of Saskatchewan.
2) Draw Dates
|May 10, 2023 @11:59pm||May 17, 2023 11:00am – Saskatoon Elks Lodge #12, 508 12 St E. Saskatoon, SK|
Early Bird Draw
|June 21, 2023 @11:59pm||June 28, 2023 11:00am – Saskatoon Elks Lodge #12, 508 12 St E. Saskatoon, SK|
Main Draw & 50/50
|July 12, 2023 @11:59pm||July 19, 2023 11:00am – Saskatoon Elks Lodge #12, 508 12 St E. Saskatoon, SK|
3) Total prizes to be won is 3, with a total retail value of $74,088.90 including all taxes and fees. The 50/50 prize is 50% of gross ticket sales. The maximum 50/50 payout is $100,000.
4) All draws (Loyalty, Early Bird, Final, and 50/50) will be under the supervision of Stride Management Corp. and will all take place at Saskatoon Elks Lodge #12, 508 12 St E. Saskatoon, SK. Any person wishing to view the draws may do so by attending at the above location on the draw date(s).
The lottery draws including the 50/50 will be conducted using an RNG (Random Number Generator) system. The winning raffle draw number shall be determined from the pool of sold raffle ticket numbers. This will include the early bird draw and the final grand prize.
5) Board Members and Executive Management Staff of the Saskatchewan Elks Association and Foundation are not permitted to purchase tickets. Employees of Stride Management Corp. and their immediate family members residing in the same household are not permitted to purchase tickets in the lottery.
6) Only tickets purchased before 11:59 PM May 10, 2023 are eligible to win the loyalty prize. The loyalty prize will be drawn on May 17, 2023. The remaining prizes will be drawn on July 19, 2023.
7) Only tickets purchased before 11:59 PM June 21, 2023 are eligible to win the early bird prize. If all tickets are sold by the early bird ticket sales cut-off, then the remaining 2 prizes, including the early bird prize, will be drawn on June 28, 2023. If tickets remain after the early bird ticket sales cut-off, then the early bird prize will be drawn on June 28, 2023. The remaining prizes will be drawn on July 19, 2023.
8) Sask Elks Trucks and Bucks main lottery will only sell 175,000 tickets and will be sold at $25 each, a set of 5 for $50, a set of 20 for $75 or a set of 50 for $100.
9) 50/50 tickets must be ordered in conjunction with your Sask Elks Trucks and Bucks Lottery ticket. 50/50 orders will not be accepted after your original Sask Elks Trucks and Bucks Lottery ticket order date. In the event all Sask Elks Trucks and Bucks Lottery tickets are sold by the early bird deadline of 11:59 PM June 21, 2023, the 50/50 draw will take place on June 28, 2023. If tickets remain after the early bird deadline, the 50/50 draw will take place on July 19, 2023.
10) Sask Elks Trucks and Bucks 50/50 will only sell 200,000 tickets and will be sold at $10 each, a set of 5 for $25, a set of 25 for $50, a set of 50 for $75 and a set of 100 for $100.
11) Prizes must be accepted as awarded – no substitutes unless otherwise stated. Cash prize winners have one year from the date of the draw to claim their prize. Vehicle winner will have a cash in lieu of option and must decide their option preference within 90 days of notification. The Vehicle winner must also take possession of their vehicle no later than 90 days after the final draw. Any costs associated with the delivery of a prize due to distance or unique circumstances will be covered by prize winner.
12) All winners will be notified in writing by Stride Management Corp. and in some cases by telephone by Saskatchewan Elks Association & Foundation representatives of what they have won and how to claim the prize. The winners’ names will be posted on the lottery website at https://trucksandbucks.ca within 10 days following each draw.
13) If a winner cannot be located after a period of one year from the draw date, the prize or equivalent cash value will be donated to a charitable beneficiary approved by the Saskatchewan Liquor & Gaming Authority.
14) In the event of a winning ticket stub having more than one name the licensee shall award the prize to the first individual identified on the ticket. The licensee and Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority are not responsible for resolving any disputes which may arise between different individuals whose names appear on the ticket.
15) If any ticket purchased has been entered in a draw, no refund will be issued after the draw has taken place.
16) For ticket enquiries please call 1-866-653-9191.
17) All drawn tickets will be returned to the draw to be eligible for all draws.
Email: [email protected]
Copyright 2023 All Rights Reserved | Lottery Licence LR22-0143